Sopolish Structure Base
The Structure Base will make sure your Sopolish manicure lasts longer, up to 3 weeks even! Next to that, this base will offer a beautifully levelled structure. Bye bye ridges! You can add some extra structure to brittle nails and even extend the nails 1 or 2 mm. Combine this base with more than 150 intense Sopolish colours to offer perfect coverage and shine.
Not every client is fortunate enough to have beautiful strind and natural nails.Some clients have brittle, ridged, weak nails making it hard to get a lasting semi-permanent colour with a nice and level result.
Thanks to SOPOLISH STRUCTURE BASE you’ll be able to help these clients so they too can enjoy a beautiful Sopolish colour on an evenly, beautifully shaped nail. You’ll be able to remove the Sopolish by using the soak-off technique, just as you would with Sopolish Start Easy Soak as a base. It will take a bit longer than with Easy Soak, but you’ll get longer lasting nails in return!
How to apply?
SOPOLISH STRUCTURE BASE ALLOWS YOU TO WORK SUPER-FAST, JUST AS WITH ALL OTHER SOPOLISH START BASES. The entire service takes less than 30 minutes per client. The provided brush allows for easy application and the product cures in LED or UV light (30 sec SOFT/FULL in the SMART LIGHT – 60 sec in THE LIGHT). You can use the soak-off technique for removal, but it will take longer than with Easy Soak.
- Apply SOPOLISH STRUCTURE BASE as you would apply Sopolish Start Easy Soak. The only difference is that before using Structure Base you need to buff the nails using the New Generation File.
- Apply after Sopolish Cleanse in 1 single layer.
- You can cure 5 fingers at a time (30 sec SOFT/FULL in the SMART LIGHT).
- Afterwards, use 2 layers of the Sopolish colour of your choosing and finish using Sopolish Shine.
- NEW semi-permanent base coat for SOPOLISH colours
- Lasts longer, up to 3 weeks
- Levels, strengthens and adds structure
- Short extensions are possible up to max. 2 mm
- Soak-Off removal, pay attention: the soak-off process takes longer than with Easy Soak
- Short service time, only 30 minutes
- Thin application possible, 5 fingers at a time
Learn about the different Sopolish Applications